Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May day! May day!

It's may! Yeah! Looking forward to more warm weather and getting out the sprinkler and kiddy pool for the boys.
Monday we had Carter's preschool screening! Crazy he is that age already, although some days I feel like he just came home from kindergarten with what he says.
He did really well. Usually he doesn't let me out of his sight in new situations. So I was planning on having to go in to each station with him, but at the first one he went right with the screener and didn't even look back! Each one after that was the same way. He did everything they asked, except drawing a "plus" sign. He also didn't pass the hearing screen, but he seemed a little confused about what he was supposed to do. I guess I might have a preschooler starting in January 3013!
I didn't have any pictures of preschool screening, but did take some pictures of the boys cuddling on the couch this morning before breakfast...and yes, Carter is wearing gardening gloves which I'm pretty sure he wore to bed last night. He is very excited to help me plant the garden, so has been wearing his gloves in preparation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment