Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy love day!

Tonight I got to spend the night with two of three loves of my life. The boys and I had a nice night until Berkeley (our dog) let herself in to join us. Berk is not usually a house dog; mostly bc she needs a bath, but also bc she eats all the toys!

While I was not thrilled with her joining us in the house, the boys were! They chased her all over, laughed and played with her. They had so much fun, until bedtime...

Carter actually started crying tonight when I wouldn't let berk sleep in his room. Then berk got in chase's room and woke him up. When Carter heard Chase crying he said, "I'm ok, you should go help chase". And he gave me one of his animals to bring to chase to help him feel better :). He has such a soft heart. Of how I love my boys!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! Nothing cuter than that little guy in his PJs!!! :) I think you should let Berkley in more often...she looks like she had fun ;)

    ReplyDelete