Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Forgotten blog

So I guess I forgot that I had a blog. It Has been SO long since I have updated. I now have a wild, crazy, (and smart) 3 year old; and a walking, jabbering (no actual words), and stubborn 15 month old!

The boys have completely different personalities. Carter is the loving one, always wanting to snuggle and give hugs. Chase is the leave me alone guy, who will come give you a quick hug but don't try to keep him there to long or he will throw a fit. Although they are so different they play very well together,0. I love hearing the giggles woad they play and crack each other up. Of course, there is also some yelling/screaming when sharing isn't going well, but it seems like that doesn't happen as often as the giggles.

Even though it has been a mild winter, we are definitely ready for some warmth and sun. The boys found some sunglasses the other day and Carter said, "I'm ready for the beach"! Well, it was far to cold for the beach, but we did have a little photo shoot. So here are a few of the latest pictures of my guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment